10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD Topic Guide
10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common conditions of childhood. Symptoms may include hyperactivity, inability to sit still or pay attention, impulsivity, or some combination of these. Parenting a child with ADHD can be a challenge, but there are strategies that can help.
Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD More than 40% of children with ADHD have ADHD as an adolescent. Symptoms of ADHD in teens include irritability, boredom, and restlessness. As no two teenagers are alike, it is essential to develop a repertoire of ways to parent a teenager with ADHD.
Expert Views and News
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication