10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD Topic Guide
10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common conditions of childhood. Symptoms may include hyperactivity, inability to sit still or pay attention, impulsivity, or some combination of these. Parenting a child with ADHD can be a challenge, but there are strategies that can help.
Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD More than 40% of children with ADHD have ADHD as an adolescent. Symptoms of ADHD in teens include irritability, boredom, and restlessness. As no two teenagers are alike, it is essential to develop a repertoire of ways to parent a teenager with ADHD.
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?