10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD Topic Guide
10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common conditions of childhood. Symptoms may include hyperactivity, inability to sit still or pay attention, impulsivity, or some combination of these. Parenting a child with ADHD can be a challenge, but there are strategies that can help.
Parenting Parenting is the hardest and best job you'll ever have. By definition, parenting is on-the-job training with a very steep learning curve. Discipline strategies by necessity are often age related.
Expert Views and News
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication