10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD Topic Guide
10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common conditions of childhood. Symptoms may include hyperactivity, inability to sit still or pay attention, impulsivity, or some combination of these. Parenting a child with ADHD can be a challenge, but there are strategies that can help.
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), also known as attention deficit disorder (ADD), is a condition in which a person's inability to focus and concentrate on a task or purpose interferes ...
Expert Views and News
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu