10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD Topic Guide
10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common conditions of childhood. Symptoms may include hyperactivity, inability to sit still or pay attention, impulsivity, or some combination of these. Parenting a child with ADHD can be a challenge, but there are strategies that can help.
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), also known as attention deficit disorder (ADD), is a condition in which a child's inability to focus and concentrate on a task or purpose interferes with their emotional, academic, or social functioning. ADHD is characterized by impulsivity, hyperactivity, and/or inattention.
Expert Views and News
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication