Achilles Tendon Rupture (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
Patient Comments Read 18 Comments
The objective of treatment is to restore normal length and tension to the tendon and allow you to do what you could do before the injury. Treatment reflects a balance between protection and early motion.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/12/2014
Christopher C Nannini, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Achilles Tendon Rupture
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Achilles Tendon Rupture:
Achilles Tendon Rupture - Treatment
What was the treatment for your Achilles tendon rupture?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu