Acromegaly FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What is the pituitary gland?
The pituitary is a tiny gland that resides deep within the skull under the main part of the brain. It produces several different hormones, including growth hormone.
Kathryn L Hale, MS, PA-C
Hasnain M Khandwala, MD, FRCPC
Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
George T Griffing, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Acromegaly FAQs
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Acromegaly FAQs:
Acromegaly FAQs - Diagnosis
How was your, or your child's, acromegaly diagnosed?
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?