ADHD in Adults: Behavioral Strategies
If you are an adult who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you will most likely see an improvement in your symptoms when you take medicine for the condition. Behavioral interventions are not meant to treat inattention, overactivity, or impulsivity. But they can help you be more organized and have healthy interpersonal relationships. The following are some suggestions:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- Need Help Managing Your ADHD?
- 10 Problems That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication