ADHD in Teens Topic Guide
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens: Attention deficit hyperactivy disorder is a behavior disorder that affects millions of teens. Symptoms include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Treatment for the disorder may include dietary modification, medications, educational or vocational interventions, psychotherapy, or some combination of these.
Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is increasingly recognized in adult populations. Adult ADHD symptoms include restlessness, inability to relax, impatient, recklessness, boredom, disorganization, and poor time management. Treatment may involve taking stimulants and possibly antidepressants.
Expert Views and News
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication