ADHD in Teens Topic Guide
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens: Attention deficit hyperactivy disorder is a behavior disorder that affects millions of teens. Symptoms include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Treatment for the disorder may include dietary modification, medications, educational or vocational interventions, psychotherapy, or some combination of these.
Must Read Articles:
ADHD in Adults Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is well recognized in children and is increasingly recognized in adult populations. Adult ADHD symptoms include restlessness, inability to relax, impatient, recklessness, boredom, disorganization, and poor time management. Treatment may involve taking stimulants and possibly antidepressants.
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu