ADHD: Taking Care of Yourself When Your Child Has ADHD
Being a parent of a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is full of challenges and frustrations. This can lead to exhaustion. Taking good physical and emotional care of yourself will help provide you with needed energy.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?