ADHD Testing Topic Guide
ADHD Testing: ADHD testing involves a number of screening tools, full history and physical, self-tests, observations, and other evaluations. The Vanderbilt Assessment Scale, behavior assessment system for children, and Achenbach checklist are rating scales used to diagnose ADHD in children.
Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is increasingly recognized in adult populations. Adult ADHD symptoms include restlessness, inability to relax, impatient, recklessness, boredom, disorganization, and poor time management. Treatment may involve taking stimulants and possibly antidepressants.
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication