ADHD Testing Topic Guide
ADHD Testing: ADHD testing involves a number of screening tools, full history and physical, self-tests, observations, and other evaluations. The Vanderbilt Assessment Scale, behavior assessment system for children, and Achenbach checklist are rating scales used to diagnose ADHD in children.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens Attention deficit hyperactivy disorder is a behavior disorder that affects millions of teens. Symptoms include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Treatment for the disorder may include dietary modification, medications, educational or vocational interventions, psychotherapy, or some combination of these.
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?