ADHD Testing Topic Guide
ADHD Testing: ADHD testing involves a number of screening tools, full history and physical, self-tests, observations, and other evaluations. The Vanderbilt Assessment Scale, behavior assessment system for children, and Achenbach checklist are rating scales used to diagnose ADHD in children.
ADHD in Adults Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is well recognized in children and is increasingly recognized in adult populations. Adult ADHD symptoms include restlessness, inability to relax, impatient, recklessness, boredom, disorganization, and poor time management. Treatment may involve taking stimulants and possibly antidepressants.
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu