ADHD Testing Topic Guide
ADHD Testing: ADHD testing involves a number of screening tools, full history and physical, self-tests, observations, and other evaluations. The Vanderbilt Assessment Scale, behavior assessment system for children, and Achenbach checklist are rating scales used to diagnose ADHD in children.
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), also known as attention deficit disorder (ADD), is a condition in which a child's inability to focus and concentrate on a task or purpose interferes with their emotional, academic, or social functioning. ADHD is characterized by impulsivity, hyperactivity, and/or inattention.
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication