ADHD Testing Topic Guide
ADHD Testing: ADHD testing involves a number of screening tools, full history and physical, self-tests, observations, and other evaluations. The Vanderbilt Assessment Scale, behavior assessment system for children, and Achenbach checklist are rating scales used to diagnose ADHD in children.
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), also known as attention deficit disorder (ADD), is a condition in which a person's inability to focus and concentrate on a task or purpose interferes ...
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?