ADHD: Tests for Other Disorders
The child who is being evaluated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be evaluated for other disorders associated with the condition, such as learning or behavior disorders. The child may be asked questions (verbal tests) or may be given written tests to evaluate his or her intellectual abilities.
The most common tests for intellectual abilities in children are:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication