Adhesions, General and After Surgery (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Two common surgical techniques used to treat abdominal adhesions are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/10/2014
Eugene Hardin, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
Christopher R Westfall, DO
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Adhesions (General and After Surgery):
Adhesions, General and After Surgery - Experience
What were the symptoms of your adhesions? Please describe your experience.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication