Adhesions, General and After Surgery (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Adhesions requiring surgery commonly come back because surgery itself causes adhesions. When adhesions of bands are divided by cutting, electrical current or other methods, there will be two ends that have a potential to become problematic.
Medically reviewed by Martin E Zipser, MD; American board of Surgery
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/10/2014
Eugene Hardin, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
Christopher R Westfall, DO
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Adhesions (General and After Surgery):
Adhesions, General and After Surgery - Experience
What were the symptoms of your adhesions? Please describe your experience.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication