Adhesions, General and After Surgery Topic Guide
Adhesions (General and After Surgery): Adhesions are bands of scar tissue that form over organs. Adhesions can occur in the abdomen, pelvic region, or around the heart. Adhesions generally do not cause symptoms; however, they may cause abdominal or pelvic pain, and shortness of breath. The only way to treat adhesions is surgery to free them.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication