Agaric, Agaric Bispore, Agaricus, Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom, Agaricus blazei, Agarikusutake, Brazil Mushroom, Brazilian Mushroom, Brazilian Sun-Mushroom, Callampa Agaricus, Champignon Agaric, Champignon Brésilien, Champignon du Brésil, Cogumelo do Sol, Kawariharatake, Himematsutake, Mushroom, Sun Mushroom.
Possibly Effective for...
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Combination Treatments for Diabetes
- 20 Reasons for Blood Sugar Spikes
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication