Allergy: Insect Sting (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
The top priority for the medical team is ensuring that your breathing and blood pressure are protected.
Paul A Janson, MD
Mary Buechler, MD, Deaconess-Glover
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Richard Harrigan, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Allergy: Insect Sting
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Allergy: Insect Sting:
Allergy: Insect Sting - Treatment
What's your emergency plan for dealing with insect sting allergies?
Allergy: Insect Sting - Experience
What was your experience with allergies after an insect sting?
- Allergic Rhinitis: Symptoms and Treatments
- Antihistamines vs. Decongestants
- Treating Severe Allergies
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?