Alzheimer's Disease Facts
What is Alzheimer's disease?
Alzheimer's disease is a progressive and fatal brain disorder that gradually destroys a person's memory and ability to learn, reason, communicate, and make judgments.
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease FAQs
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Alzheimer's Disease Facts:
Alzheimer's Disease FAQs - Treatment
What treatment is effective in treating your Alzheimer's disease?
Alzheimer's Disease FAQs - Symptoms
Please describe the symptoms you or your loved one experienced with Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?