Alzheimer's Disease FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What causes Alzheimer's disease?
What exactly causes Alzheimer's disease is not known in most cases. Most often, a number of factors, rather than a single cause, come together in certain people to cause the disease.
Two forms of Alzheimer's disease have been recognized.
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease FAQs
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Alzheimer's Disease Facts:
Alzheimer's Disease FAQs - Treatment
What treatment is effective in treating your Alzheimer's disease?
Alzheimer's Disease FAQs - Symptoms
Please describe the symptoms you or your loved one experienced with Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair