Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
Alzheimer's disease in individuals with Down's syndrome,
Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's dementia, presenile dementia, dementia presenilis, primary neuronal degeneration, primary senile dementia, trisomy 21, trisomy 21 syndrome, Downs syndrome, DS, mental retardation, activities of daily living, ADLs, acetylcholine, AD,
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia. It is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain, strongly associated with advanced age.