Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/1/2014
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Alzheimer's Disease in Individuals With Down Syndrome:
Alzheimer's Disease in People with Down syndrome - Symptoms
Do you have a loved one with both Alzheimer's and Down syndrome? Please describe the symptoms.
Alzheimer's Disease in People with Down syndrome - Treatment
What treatment did your loved one receive for Alzheimer's and Down syndrome?
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia. It is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain, strongly associated with advanced age.