Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/1/2014
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease in Down Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Alzheimer's Disease in Individuals With Down Syndrome:
Alzheimer's Disease in People with Down syndrome - Symptoms
Do you have a loved one with both Alzheimer's and Down syndrome? Please describe the symptoms.
Alzheimer's Disease in People with Down syndrome - Treatment
What treatment did your loved one receive for Alzheimer's and Down syndrome?
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia. It is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain, strongly associated with advanced age.