Alzheimer's Disease Support
Support for individuals with Alzheimer's disease
Being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease does not mean that your life is over. Yes, you will have to deal with changes, some of which are very frustrating. But by taking care of yourself, preparing for the changes you will face, and spending time with family and friends doing activities you enjoy, you can continue to live a productive and meaningful life.
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Alzheimer's Disease Support
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair