Alzheimer's Disease Support Topic Guide
Alzheimer's Disease Support: Alzheimer's disease patients and caregivers are under emotional and physical stress most of the day and night. Information on how to manage the stresses of this disease for both the caregiver and patient is critical for the health of both individuals.
Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's disease (AZ) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. The symptoms of Alzheimer's disease are sublte at the beginning, and over time symptoms such as slow or worsening memory loss, trouble remembering events or activities, difficulty doing familiar tasks, and difficulties finding the right words for familiar things. Causes, treatments, medications, and support group information is included.
Expert Views and News
- 10 Tips for Senior Health
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication