Anal Abscess (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If a person suspects they have a perirectal or perianal abscess they should see a healthcare professional. The diagnosis is not always easy to make, and the healthcare professional may need to do tests or consult with specialists.
Go to an emergency department when you have any of the following symptoms:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Abscess
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication