Anal Abscess (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If a person suspects they have a perirectal or perianal abscess they should see a healthcare professional. The diagnosis is not always easy to make, and the healthcare professional may need to do tests or consult with specialists.
Go to an emergency department when you have any of the following symptoms:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Abscess
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu