Anal Abscess (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If a person suspects they have a perirectal or perianal abscess they should see a healthcare professional. The diagnosis is not always easy to make, and the healthcare professional may need to do tests or consult with specialists.
Go to an emergency department when you have any of the following symptoms:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Abscess
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?