Anal Itching Overview
Anal itching is a common but annoying problem. Anal itching occurs more often in men, and, most of the time, no cause can be identified. Anal itching occurs around and near the anus, which is the opening for the bowels.
Factors that put people most at risk for anal itching are as follows:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Frederick B Gaupp, MD
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Itching
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?