Anal Itching Overview
Anal itching is a common but annoying problem. Anal itching occurs more often in men, and, most of the time, no cause can be identified. Anal itching occurs around and near the anus, which is the opening for the bowels.
Factors that put people most at risk for anal itching are as follows:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Frederick B Gaupp, MD
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Itching
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu