Anal Itching (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Anal Itching Symptoms
The most common symptom is itching especially at night and after a bowel movement. There may be a rash in the anal area with skin breakdown or a weeping discharge.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Frederick B Gaupp, MD
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Itching
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?