Anal Itching (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
Most cases of anal itching can be diagnosed by taking a history and doing a physical exam. If there appears to be an infection, your doctor may want to do cultures to determine what type of germ is causing the problem.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Frederick B Gaupp, MD
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Itching
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu