Anal Itching (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
Most cases of anal itching can be diagnosed by taking a history and doing a physical exam. If there appears to be an infection, your doctor may want to do cultures to determine what type of germ is causing the problem.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/23/2014
Frederick B Gaupp, MD
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anal Itching
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?