Anal Itching Topic Guide
Anal Itching: Anal itching is a common problem experienced by both men and women. Examples of causes of anal itching include irritants such as perfumes, chemicals, or dyes in toilet paper, food irritants, infections, and hemorrhoids. There are risk factors for anal itching such as diseases, profuse sweating, fecal soilage, and more. Anal itching in general can be treated at home with OTC medications if necessary.
Must Read Articles:
STDs in Men (Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Men) Sexually transmitted diseases, or STDs, are infections that are transmitted during any type of sexual exposure, including intercourse (vaginal or anal), oral sex, and the sharing of sexual devices, such as vibrators. Although treatment exists for many STDs, others currently are usually incurable, such as those caused by HIV, HPV, hepatitis B and C, and HHV-8.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication