Anal Itching Topic Guide
Anal Itching: Anal itching is a common problem experienced by both men and women. Examples of causes of anal itching include irritants such as perfumes, chemicals, or dyes in toilet paper, food irritants, infections, and hemorrhoids. There are risk factors for anal itching such as diseases, profuse sweating, fecal soilage, and more. Anal itching in general can be treated at home with OTC medications if necessary.
Rectal Bleeding The rectum is the last portion of the large bowel that ends just before the anus. Bleeding from this area can be a mild or life-threatening matter. Causes of rectal bleeding include trauma, inflammation of the bowel, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, polyps, and tumors. Treatment of rectal bleeding depends on the cause.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?