Anal Itching Topic Guide
Anal Itching: Anal itching is a common problem experienced by both men and women. Examples of causes of anal itching include irritants such as perfumes, chemicals, or dyes in toilet paper, food irritants, infections, and hemorrhoids. There are risk factors for anal itching such as diseases, profuse sweating, fecal soilage, and more. Anal itching in general can be treated at home with OTC medications if necessary.
Must Read Articles:
Yeast Infection Skin Rash Candidiasis is by far the most common type of yeast infections in human skin. Candidiasis is infection with Candida species. More than 20 species of Candida exist. Signs and symptoms of a candidal infection can vary depending on the location of the infection. Most candidal infections can be treated at home with over-the-counter or prescription medication and can clear up within a week.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication