Anal Itching Topic Guide
Anal Itching: Anal itching is a common problem experienced by both men and women. Examples of causes of anal itching include irritants such as perfumes, chemicals, or dyes in toilet paper, food irritants, infections, and hemorrhoids. There are risk factors for anal itching such as diseases, profuse sweating, fecal soilage, and more. Anal itching in general can be treated at home with OTC medications if necessary.
Must Read Articles:
Yeast Infection (Vaginal) Vaginal yeast infections (vaginal candidiasis, genital candidiasis, or vulvovaginal candidiasis) is a fungal or yeast infection. Symptoms include vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, painful or burning urination, and painful intercourse. There are a variety of causes of a vaginal yeast infection. Treatment is generally OTC vaginal yeast infection medication.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication