Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
Crohn's disease, Crohns disease, anatomy of the digestive system, digestion, digestive tract, mouth, stomach, small intestine, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, large intestine, esophagus, cecum, colon, colonoscopy, rectum, anus, inflammation of the digestive tract, inflammation of the small intestine, inflammation of the large intestine, inflammation, diarrhea, fistulas, pain in the abdomen, constipation, bloating, anatomy involved in Crohn's disease
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/8/2013
Noel Williams, MD
Simmy Bank, MD, MB, ChB
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
BS Anand, MD
Venkatachala Mohan, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin B12?
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu