Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease Topic Guide
Anatomy Involved in Crohn's Disease: The digestive system is made up of the digestive tract, which is a long series of organs, including the esophagus, the stomach, the small intestine, and the large intestine, that ...
Living with Crohn's Disease Living with Crohn's disease can be stressful, depressing, and frustrating. Crohn's disease is not curable, but there are a variety of medications, lifestyle changes through diet, and surgery to improve the quality-of-life for people with Crohn's disease.
Crohn's Disease Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?