Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease Topic Guide
Anatomy Involved in Crohn's Disease: The digestive system is made up of the digestive tract, which is a long series of organs, including the esophagus, the stomach, the small intestine, and the large intestine, that ...
Crohn's Disease Medications Crohn's disease medications prescribed for the treatment of the disease, and symptom relief include aspirin like anti-inflammatories, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, and biologic drugs. Review the list of these drugs and their side effects.
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication