Anatomy of the Digestive System (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
digestion, digestive tract, digestive system, alimentary canal, esophagus, salivary glands, saliva, mouth, stomach, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, small intestine, cecum, colon, rectum, anus, large intestine, digestive enzymes, gastric juice, chyme, peristalsis, amylase, cardiac sphincter, pyloric sphincter, gallbladder, gall bladder, liver, bile, pancreas, food absorption, malabsorption, villi, bowel movement, anatomy of the digestive system, anatomy involved in Crohn disease, colonoscopy, endoscopy, endoscopy in Crohn disease
Sandeep Mukherjee, MD, MB, BCh
Must Read Articles Related to Anatomy of the Digestive System
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair