IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up care for anemia will depend on its type. Most will require repeat blood counts. Also, repeat visits to the doctor's office are generally recommended in order to determine the response to treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/11/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Anemia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Anemia:
Anemia - Experience
Please describe your experience with anemia.
Anemia - Symptoms
For anemia, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Anemia - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your anemia?
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu