IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up care for anemia will depend on its type. Most will require repeat blood counts. Also, repeat visits to the doctor's office are generally recommended in order to determine the response to treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/11/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Anemia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Anemia:
Anemia - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your anemia?
Anemia - Symptoms
For anemia, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Anemia - Experience
Please describe your experience with anemia.
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Men and Iron Supplements
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication