IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Because anemia is typically a clue to another underlying disease, it needs to be fully evaluated by a doctor, and proper testing needs to be undertaken to determine the cause. Therefore, if signs and symptoms of anemia are present, one should contact his or her physician for evaluation.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/11/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Anemia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Anemia:
Anemia - Experience
Please describe your experience with anemia.
Anemia - Symptoms
For anemia, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Anemia - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your anemia?
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu