Anemia Topic Guide
Anemia: Anemia can be caused by many conditions and diseases such as iron deficiency, poor diet and nutrition, cancers, bone marrow problems, and more. Symptoms of anemia depend upon the cause, and progression of the disease. Treatment depends upon the cause of anemia.
Mononucleosis Infectious mononucleosis is an infection most frequently caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. Symptoms include fever, sore throat, and swollen lymph glands. Treatment incorporates plenty of rest, fluids, and taking over-the-counter medications. It is recommended to avoid strenuous exercise for at least one month after the onset of symptoms to avoid rupturing the spleen.
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Men and Iron Supplements
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication