Anemia Topic Guide
Anemia: Anemia can be caused by many conditions and diseases such as iron deficiency, poor diet and nutrition, cancers, bone marrow problems, and more. Symptoms of anemia depend upon the cause, and progression of the disease. Treatment depends again, upon the cause of anemia.
Thyroid Problems Diseases of the thyroid gland can lead to hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, thyroid nodules, thyroid goiters, or thyroid cancer. Causes of hypothyroidism include tissue loss, antibodies, present from birth, defects in the production of thyroid hormone production, and medications. Causes of hyperthyroidism include Grave's disease, goiter, thyroiditis, adenoma, or medications. Symptoms of both diseases range from constipation, fatigue, weight gain, cold or heat intolerance, to coma. Treatment depends upon the thyroid condition.
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?