Anemia Topic Guide
Anemia: Anemia can be caused by many conditions and diseases such as iron deficiency, poor diet and nutrition, cancers, bone marrow problems, and more. Symptoms of anemia depend upon the cause, and progression of the disease. Treatment depends again, upon the cause of anemia.
Wounds (Care) Wounds are lacerations, cuts, or punctures in the skin. Wounds can be superficial, deep, punctures, or pressure sores. The amount of pain, inflammation, and bleeding depend on the type of wound. Most superficial wounds can be treated at home. Deep wounds, or complicated wounds generally need medical care. Sutures, staples, or surgical glue for a wound depend on the depth of the wound and the time lapse between the injury and when medical care is sought.
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?