Angle Recession Glaucoma (cont.)
Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Is my eye pressure elevated?
- Are there any signs of internal eye damage due to an injury?
- Are there any optic nerve abnormalities on my examination?
- Is my peripheral vision normal?
- Is treatment necessary?
- How often should I undergo follow-up examinations?
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/26/2012
Must Read Articles Related to Angle Recession Glaucoma
Eye injuries range from the very minor, such as getting soap in the eye, to the catastrophic, resulting in permanent loss of vision. Treatment of eye injuries d...learn more >>
Foreign Body, Eye
A foreign body in the eye can range from nothing serious to a serious condition that requires immediate treatment. A foreign body in the eye may cause burning, ...learn more >>
Glaucoma is usually high pressure inside the eye that damages the optic nerve and can result in permanent vision loss.learn more >>