Ankle Arthroscopy (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Ankle Arthroscopy Preparation
In general, you should refrain from eating or drinking the day of the surgery. Check with your surgeon regarding prescription medications and herbal medications that you may be taking. The surgeon may ask you not to take blood-thinning agents such as aspirin or warfarin (Coumadin) for a few days prior to the surgery. Arrange for transportation home after the procedure if it is an outpatient procedure.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Ankle Arthroscopy
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication