Ankle Arthroscopy (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
After leaving the hospital, you should follow the rehabilitation instructions your surgeon gives you. You should not rush the rehabilitation without consulting the surgeon. Follow-up visits should be arranged.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Ankle Arthroscopy
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication