Ankle Arthroscopy (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
After leaving the hospital, you should follow the rehabilitation instructions your surgeon gives you. You should not rush the rehabilitation without consulting the surgeon. Follow-up visits should be arranged.
Must Read Articles Related to Ankle Arthroscopy
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?