Ankle Arthroscopy Topic Guide
Broken Ankle An broken ankle (ankle fracture) can be caused by rolling the ankle in or out, twisting the ankle, extreme flexing of the joint, or trauma. Symptoms of a broken ankle include pain, swelling, inability to move the toes or foot, and exposed bone. Treatment of broken ankle depends on the type of fracture.
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication