Ankle Fracture Topic Guide
Broken Ankle: An broken ankle (ankle fracture) can be caused by rolling the ankle in or out, twisting the ankle, extreme flexing of the joint, or trauma. Symptoms of a broken ankle include pain, swelling, inability to move the toes or foot, and exposed bone. Treatment of broken ankle depends on the type of fracture.
Must Read Articles:
Sprains and Strains People are able to move because muscles contract and make the joints that they cross, move. Muscles attach on each side of the joint to bone by thick bands of ...
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu