Viewer Comments: Ankle Sprain - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ankle Sprain:

Ankle Sprain - Diagnosis

How was your ankle sprain diagnosed?

Comment from: oneinchrist, 65-74 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 29

Well for my age it may seem a bit funny. I sprain my ankle while roller skating with my granddaughter. I was braking to avoid a fallen kid, when one leg went one way (out front), while the other leg went sideways behind me. I know for a fact this did not look good. My right foot was flat on the floor behind me. Right away I could not get up. Six weeks later, from the knee down is still swollen.

Must Read Articles Related to Ankle Sprain

Pain Medications
Pain Medications The effects of pain medication are different for each person. Pain also varies in tolerance as well from person to person. There are several different pain medi...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ankle Sprain:

Ankle Sprain - Treatment

Please describe the treatment for your ankle sprain.