Arch Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
When the pain begins to interfere with activities of daily living or if you cannot perform your desired activities without pain, you should consider seeking medical attention. Other indicators that you should seek medical care are if the area looks deformed, becomes exquisitely tender to the touch, or is causing you to move differently.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/28/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Arch Pain:
Arch Pain - Treatment
What treatment has been effective for your arch pain?
Arch Pain - Patient Experience
Please describe your experience with arch pain.
Arch Pain - Home Remedies
What home remedies were effective for your arch pain?
- Shoes and Diabetes: Choosing the Right Pair
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication