Arch Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
In cases where changes were seen in the initial scans or x-rays, follow-up scans or x-rays may be indicated. A plan for a gradual return to play should be started once the pain is reduced and muscle strength and flexibility are restored.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/28/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Arch Pain:
Arch Pain - Treatment
What treatment has been effective for your arch pain?
Arch Pain - Patient Experience
Please describe your experience with arch pain.
Arch Pain - Home Remedies
What home remedies were effective for your arch pain?
- Shoes and Diabetes: Choosing the Right Pair
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication