Viewer Comments: Arthritis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Arthritis:

Arthritis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your arthritis?

Comment from: ken too, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: October 24

I experienced pains in both my legs between the knee and downwards. I went for testing and I found that I have arthritis.

Comment from: 45-54 Male (Caregiver) Published: October 10

My husband's has RA. He is 45yrs old has had this for seven yrs. It has recently showed up in his lungs. Stop smoking and stay on the medications your doctor gives you, and when to take them. Listen to your doctor, or you will be in more pain than you should be.

Comment from: Sarah, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 21

I was walking and my knee suddenly cracked and then there was pain. I could hardly walk. The pain was on the side of my knee on the outside. I could not even lift my leg to get it the car. I cried, the pain was so bad. I stand 3 hours a day as a cashier.

Must Read Articles Related to Arthritis

Chronic Pain
Chronic Pain Chronic pain is pain that persists for a period of six months or longer, and is the result of a long-standing medical condition(s) or damage to the body. Common...learn more >>
Gout
Gout Gout is characterized by abnormal uric acid metabolism. Symptoms and signs include a red, hot, swollen joint, and acute pain. Medications for the treatment of g...learn more >>
Joint Pain
Joint Pain Joint pain can be caused by injury or disease affecting any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons surrounding the joint. Pain also occurs with joint inflammation...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Arthritis:

Arthritis - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your arthritis?

Arthritis - Experience

Please describe your experience with arthritis.