Asthma Action Plan: Green Zone
An asthma action plan is a written plan of what to do if you or your child has an asthma attack. The green zone of the asthma action plan is where a person with asthma wants to be every day. When in the green zone:
If you or your child continues to stay in the green zone for several weeks, your doctor may reduce the amount of daily asthma medicine.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?