Asthma in Pregnancy (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Your Asthma Action Plan
In pregnancy, just as before you were pregnant, you need an action plan for your asthma. Let your health-care provider know as soon as you know you are pregnant. Together, the two of you should review your current action plan and make changes if necessary. You may find that your symptoms have changed or that your sensitivity to certain triggers is different. Be sure to tell him or her all the medications you are taking, not just your asthma medications.
Irina Petrache, MD
Catherine Sears, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Asthma in Pregnancy
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?