Asthma in Pregnancy (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Treatment of Asthma in Pregnancy
The best way to treat asthma is to avoid having an attack in the first place. Avoid exposure to your asthma triggers. This might improve your symptoms and reduce the amount of medication you have to take.
Irina Petrache, MD
Catherine Sears, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Asthma in Pregnancy
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?