Asthma in Pregnancy Topic Guide
Asthma in Pregnancy: Experiencing an asthma attack during pregnancy may deprive the fetus of oxygen, so it's important to continue taking the asthma medication that you took before becoming pregnant, especially if your asthma was well controlled. Though it's impossible to predict how pregnancy may affect your asthma, it's important to note that your asthma can still be controlled during pregnancy.
Asthma FAQ Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages, or airways, of the lungs. Asthma is a chronic (ongoing, long-term) inflammatory disease that causes difficulty breathing. When an exacerbation or ...
Expert Views and News
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Worst Allergy Offenders
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?