Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Atomoxetine affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control...learn more »
Dexmethylphenidate is a mild stimulant to the central nervous system (brain and nerves)...learn more »
Amphetamine And Dextroamphetamine
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and im...learn more »
Bupropion is an antidepressant medication used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder. The Zyban brand of bupropion is use...learn more »
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu