Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Atomoxetine affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control...learn more »
Dexmethylphenidate is a mild stimulant to the central nervous system (brain and nerves)...learn more »
Amphetamine And Dextroamphetamine
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and im...learn more »
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?