Avascular Necrosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Avascular Necrosis Prevention
Avoiding injuries, such as fracture of bone and dislocation of joints, will eliminate the risk of trauma-associated avascular necrosis. The key to the prevention of joint destruction from avascular necrosis is early diagnosis of the underlying cause. Optimal treatment of underlying diseases or conditions can reduce the risk of developing avascular necrosis.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/18/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Avascular Necrosis
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?