Bee and Wasp Stings Topic Guide
Bee and Wasp Stings: Bees and Wasps are venomous, meaning they have poison stings that may cause pain, swelling, and allergic reactions. If a person with no allergic symptoms receives a sting, a home remedy may be all that that is necessary for relief. A group of many stings or allergic reaction to a sting may require emergency medical treatment.
Must Read Articles:
Allergic Reaction An allergic reaction is an overreaction to a harmless substance. Symptoms and signs of an allergic reaction include hives, rashes, swelling, itching, wheezing, nausea, and even anaphylactic shock in severe reactions. Treatment involves avoiding triggers, taking oral antihistamines, applying anti-inflammatory steroid creams, and using an EpiPen.
- Track Cold and Flu Symptoms Near You
- How Colds and Allergies Can Lead to Tinnitus
- Help For Baby's Dry, Itchy Skin