Birth Control Barrier Methods Topic Guide
Birth Control Barrier Methods: The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Birth control barrier methods include the male condom, female condom, diaphragm, cervical cap and sponge.
How to Use a Condom Among the many barrier methods of birth control, the condom for men is used most often. Condoms are inexpensive and available in many convenient locations, without a doctor's prescription.
Expert Views and News
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair