Birth Control Behavioral Methods
Birth Control Behavioral Methods Introduction
The practice of birth control or preventing pregnancy is as old as human existence. For centuries, humans have relied upon their imagination to avoid pregnancy. With no method of birth control during sexual intercourse, a woman of childbearing age with normal fertility has an 85% chance of becoming pregnant in 1 year.
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Birth Control Behavioral Methods
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?