Birth Control Behavioral Methods (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Continuous abstinence is completely refraining from sexual intercourse. There are no hormonal side effects, and abstinence is endorsed by many religious groups.
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Birth Control Behavioral Methods
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair