Birth Control Behavioral Methods Topic Guide
Birth Control Behavioral Methods: The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Behavioral methods that don't use hormones such as birth control pills or mechanical devices such as condoms are in use throughout the world, especially in underdeveloped nations.
Birth Control The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Today, the voluntary control of fertility is of paramount importance to modern society.
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?